Euthanasia and physician assisted suicide (pas)
After studying the course materials located on Module 6: Lecture Materials & Resources page, answer the following:
1) What is Euthanasia? B) Give the ethical analysis of euthanasia.
2) Describe pain and suffering within the context of the Judeo-Christian faith tradition.
3) Define Physician Assisted Suicide / Death ( PAS / PAD). B) Describe the ethics behind the practice.
4) Speak about Palliative Care and Terminal Sedation. Provide an ethical analysis
5) Case studies. Summarize, provide an ethical analysis and state the impact of the cases:
The work is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
If references are used, please cite properly according to the current APA style. Refer to your syllabus for further detail or contact your instructor.
References : (only use these 2 to answer all questions)
Ethical and Religious Directives (ERD) for Catholic Health Care Services (6th ed.). (2018).
Paragraphs: 59, 60, 61
Cioffi, A. (2019, March 30). BIO 603 EUTH PAS 3 30 19 [Video file]. Retrieved from
BIO 603 EUTH PAS 3 30 19 (youtube video)