Police history, styles, and issues presentation
Police history, styles, and issues presentation.
Complete the following CJi Interactive activities:
- Ch. 5: Learning Modules
- History and Professionalism of the Police
- Modern American Policing Eras
- Levels of Law Enforcement
- Police Organization
- Policing Styles
- Ch. 5: Myths & Issues Videos
- Issue 1: Women and Minorities in Law Enforcement
- Ch. 5: Simulation
Create an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes on the police and law enforcement. Include the following in your presentation:
- Present a timeline of the historical development of police agencies and their jurisdiction.
- Address the relationship between the historical development of police agencies and policing styles.
- Describe the law enforcement agencies under the jurisdiction of the Department of Homeland Security and their responsibilities.
- Describe the role of police in contemporary society.
- Explain at least two issues facing today’s police departments.
Include information learned from the CJi Interactive activities in your presentation.
Format any citations in your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.