The role of memory in learning
The role of memory in learning.
PART 1-What are the concepts of sensory memory, working memory, short term memory, and long term memory? Please include examples to support your explanations.
PART2- Explain the theory of forgetting
- Describe what you found interesting regarding this topic, and why.
- Describe how you will apply that learning in your daily life, including your work life.
- Describe what may be unclear to you, and what you would like to learn.
**Provide citation and reference to the material(s) you discuss.**
- Read the instructions in the University of Phoenix Material: Shaping and Chaining, Reinforcement Schedules, and One-Trial Learning and select one option to complete the assignment. You can choose from the following options:
- Option 1: Environmental and Evolutionary Psychology Presentation
- Option 2: Environmental and Evolutionary Psychology Literature Review
- Option 3: Forensic Psychology Proposal
- Option 4: Forensic Psychology Literature Review
- Option 5: Health and Sports Psychology Proposal
- Option 6: Health and Sports Psychology Literature Review
- Option 7: Industrial/Organizational Psychology Proposal
- Option 8: Industrial/Organizational Psychology Literature Review
- Format your assignment in accordance with APA Guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
- Shaping and Chaining,
- Reinforcement Schedules and One-Trial Learning
- THE UPX MATERIAL DOX IS FOR PART 4